Rebranded in 2013, Maplevale has been providing custom fabrication of Stainless Steel and Carbon Steel – Both process mechanical and structural elements for over 35 years.
We are specialists in the custom fabrication of process mechanical systems with a focus on both Carbon and Stainless Steel Pipe, fittings, supports and accessories with particular attention to the Water and Waste Water sector.
Quality and Customer Satisfaction has and always will be our priority.
• Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB) and Technical Standards & Safety Authority (TSSA).
- Fully NSF – 61 certified Facility
- Fabrication & assembly – CSA Standard B51, Boiler, Pressure Vessel and Pressure Piping Code and ASME B31.3 Process Piping.
- Repair & alteration – CSA Standard B51, Boiler, Pressure Vessel and Pressure Piping Code.
- Fabrication of welded and non welded H type Fittings – CSA Standard B51, Boiler, Pressure Vessel and Pressure Piping Code.
- Manufacture of pressure vessels – ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code CSA Standard B51, Boiler, Pressure Vessel and Pressure Piping Code.
What makes Maplevale special/preferred/unique, or what keeps customers coming back?
- Fabrication of pipe and fittings 2” and above.
- Provide design and engineer stamped drawing for any fabrication as required by customer.
- Provide 2d and 3d drawings as required
- Provide unmatched quality to our customers for over 35 years.
- Follow all Quality assurance procedures.
- Quality welding and products with on time delivery.
- Can ship anywhere
- 15 acres of facility space with ample storage area.
- Union (local-67)
- Innovative team with over 100 years combined experience provided challenge solving ability that few are capable of
- Testing including but not limited to, Radiography and die penetration testing can be done on site
- Can also provide on site welding and pipe installation if required.